Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Strangling Black Women Wierd Dream?

Wierd dream? - strangling black women

I had a dream last night ..... I was sitting in a prison wall with my friends and chat dealdy about the disease and the symptoms and immediately started with them, and I knew I it.I cried to my mom, and it is that we spent together in some I said I needed time, and then the text of what he said when approached, and my letter (it is said) disappeared ... I then moved to another type of sleep outside the prison, where I saw this guy running and shooting murdrering all black and a black woman to run the set of all persons white friend and I went to prison and began the friend and the mystery man try to kill each other ... I do not know where they hide and where I always fall, and I put away I will be strangled and ran down the stairs flisghts at a time when it ends, where black and white women and my friend in some bathrooms and I had to film the occasion

6 comments:

Rachael T said...

This could mean that you are afraid of something. They would have some fear of death or loss. You can lose, something to fear in life. As may be concerned that you lose your dignity, your letter, your friends ......

Dreams are often the mental health needs urgent need in our daily lives happen. It could well have been a dream, some dreams are just dreams.

An interpreter of dreams, I know it's a different approach to dreams as I do. He says you should ask questions. "What was the feeling that I had a dream ?".....

Darkness Lives Here... said...

probably means that you have some stress in your life, and now you want to catch. think you can express your self enough t ... This means that you need to relax more and don, t 1 bound to get something to explore life and enjoy it,,,, what and how you ,,,,,, your taste for good luck

Tori M said...

I do not think race has nothing to do with it. Sounds like you tie some loose ends in his life, that's all.

Sai~ said...

Sleep has 2 possible meanings:


Sleep is the decline of society in the future, discrimination and racial disharmony and disease.

Or:

Sleep has a psychological importance, whether the mistrust and the street was injured in the past and has close ties with his family. So we can say that your security.

Sai~ said...

Sleep has 2 possible meanings:


Sleep is the decline of society in the future, discrimination and racial disharmony and disease.

Or:

Sleep has a psychological importance, whether the mistrust and the street was injured in the past and has close ties with his family. So we can say that your security.

confused said...

This means that you stop smoking of cannabis and alcohol for the rest of his life.

Well, where is the problem here .... It was a dream, without a doubt!

Post a Comment