Monday, January 18, 2010

Car Wash Shade Help!!! Scratches All Over My Car From Car Wash!!!?

Help!!! Scratches all over my car from car wash!!!? - car wash shade

Well, perhaps the most stupid thing I did .. Today I washed my car and use the rough side of the kitchen sponge to remove a dirt / oil stains! AAUUGGH. You now have large and small scratches / swirl chamber scratches everywhere .. even in the hood ... I scratched the clear coat and bright, and out of my car is silver, items, now a bit dull gray light .. I own a '02 Honda - who knows what I use or do to get rid of it?

It's horrible, so obviously, in the sun! I've heard there might know fan, but I am glad to come if the paint is gone .. Fan is not that worse? Suggestions would be really useful, I am so p * ss * D OFF I think I need a beer or a sedative! HELP!

4 comments:

Dudeman said...

nufinish use. I've heard that you can remove scratches. It is a kind of wax. Purchase at any hardware store or auto shop. If that fails, go to a shop and fix it. Should not be too expensive.

Kyle M said...

can not scratch the paint. Dang that's hard to do. You need a very abrasive type for a very long time to clear everything off the plane. Verni things is very durable.

The chances are good that everything can be polished.

Win S said...

Light grinding buffer and sander should do it. Take your time and do not be too long in one place, or you can burn the paint.
Good luck!

Win S said...

Light grinding buffer and sander should do it. Take your time and do not be too long in one place, or you can burn the paint.
Good luck!

Post a Comment