Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Vested Mortgage Should I Stop Paying My Mortgage?

Should I stop paying my mortgage? - vested mortgage

Basically, I'm about to give up. It is always tempting. The X-wife and I bought the house also at the forefront of the market and your 100k is now under water. So ... Divorce and my credit was ruined and do not give loans to people anyway. The house is for sale at greatly reduced prices for almost a year and not all bites. I am now at home, but consumes a substantial portion of my salary. I have tried to find a roommate found nothing. There are other houses for rent in my neighborhood that went nowhere. I am sooo tempted to just pay my mortgage and just over half the cash to pay other debts. I can imagine that the house was finally sold to a short sale, and can live up to a year without paying a cent. I do not like the idea ... but save lots of money every month and not, as it is to lose feeling very tempting. I know the potential that with reprocussions black eye on my credit card, but the truth .. I am so APATHétic situation. The motivating factors are the fact that not having a direct interest in the house and it still wish to leave, but I am determined. I'm looking for a nugget of wisdom to help in any way to clarify things. His friends say pay more ... The parents say they will continue to be paid ... Anyone?

0 comments:

Post a Comment