Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Down Syndrome Breakdown Do I Have Aspies (Asperger Syndrome)?

Do I have Aspies (Asperger Syndrome)? - down syndrome breakdown

Ok. Based on the similarity between my home and my reading of the article in Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aspie) I think I ASPI. Unfortunately, my father (single mothers) does not agree.

Here are some examples of my "personality":
Whenever I am not (often because of the awkwardness / hate following complaints is outrageous), often self-evident questions as a child, I do not know the feelings of others. As a result, people started avoiding fast, and I no longer any person (not really talk to have with whom) and the real problems, in conversation with anyone (except at home, where my family (2 people) seems to be only my assumed backwardness have.

For 7 years, my social situation for me so I went down in a crisis, I suppose, and I stopped going to school (this does not mean I'm an idiot I am a student at the University Software Engineering)

(I do not) make it really difficult, apparently offended the feelings of others, but I'm ruthless when I do that.
Not really, what to do because my mother says, I have not, why not filter me something when I was young.

It is so devastating, not to me, because I seek to impede.

0 comments:

Post a Comment