Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Plantar Fasciatis More Condition_symptoms I Am Having Heel Spur & Plantar Fasciatis Surgery With Some Shaving Of The Tendon.?

I am having heel spur & plantar fasciatis surgery with some shaving of the tendon.? - plantar fasciatis more condition_symptoms

My foot is not my rotation since the other foot, when I on the wrong side and toe walk for more than 2 years, which is the ratio between the tendon.
Now the question .... I did not know he was doing the surgery in 3 days, yesterday, took 2 capsules of Celebrex for pain ... This problem could cause an operation of the intake have this medicine.
Also my room upstairs, and I want to go home the same day the surgery .... I will be able to climb up the stairs to my room ... There are over 13 steps.
Thanks for any help.
Ann

0 comments:

Post a Comment