Friday, February 5, 2010

Irregular Heartbeat Toddler Strange Heartbeat?

Strange heartbeat? - irregular heartbeat toddler

earlier in the evening, my 2 years old son ran into the garden and has its head, the blow was big and blowing, that I was the local NHS walk in the middle. while being examined by the nurse said she had a heart attack "strange", because after 20 shots, which is a double blow. She said he had nothing to fear, but take the documentation, on Tuesday to check there. However, this is worrying, because my partner had a heart attack just over a year at a young age and I believe my son is in the same way! Can anyone me some information about heart rhythm disorders in young children?

4 comments:

monkeero... said...

My sister has an irregular heart rate was very young, only 5 or 6, in children is normal and calm, that it grow out.
He has reviewed as a precaution.
do not worry about

Stacy K said...

'OK, I do not know if was the same thing, but my son is a heart murmur when I about 6 months and the doctor told me it was because he had 2 arteries in his heart that positined at an angle of 90 degrees and when they grow up Straigh and it will go well.
In so thinking that his son was the same. and many children (and which grow out of it)
I would suggest you attend medical examinations of the heart (which is always better to be safe then sorry) In the HES fine and ensure that its Parnters have a heart attack at a young age (unless their heart disease) not to play with this.

joe b said...

could be a Red electode
are quite dangorous that you enter the heart at random, which may alter the natural flow of the body, and can be immediately checked him enough dangorous
Joe luck

millerde... said...

There can be only one heartbeat. It is caused by a blow on the head, but it gets worse as he grows. An irregular heartbeat is not worried because I fell, and it is actually a slight heart murmur. Does not prevent you from doing something, but only when the upper chambers of the heart beat in sync with the bottom chambers and one day could be a problem, but assured me that the problems that cause used because the heart is still in office and a heart, just a little confused. Finally, his heart rate would go from one every 20 strokes higher than 5 times as mine. It is a fairly common problem, so do not worry, but keep an eye on him and hang with the doctors.

Post a Comment