Thursday, February 4, 2010

Extreme Curvy Women Pictures Is Anyone Else Tired Of How We All Have To Be "curvy" Now? And How If We're Not We're Anorexic?

Is anyone else tired of how we all have to be "curvy" now? And how if we're not we're anorexic? - extreme curvy women pictures

Does anyone else feel as if a girl does not bend, "" Today is automatically anorexia or bulimia? And if it is sporty "compared to last year?

I'm so tired of how the media repeatedly forced this "curve" that in us. "Curvy" in my head, someone who is a size UK (12 or 14 I think it is a size 8 or 10 U.S. - I may be wrong). But then we are the largest size models are a size UK 18 or 20, and say they are "curves". There are many curves which are severely overweight.

For centuries, they were shown pictures of the size of women) 4 (United Kingdom, which had to be honest too thin. But now they were replaced by another ideal unhealthy. They went through the other end.

I am seventeen years old, and procedures for six hours per week, so I am naturally very thin, with a well-damped. And people tell me that men do not. Who cares if they do? I do not know what men want, I want to be just healthy!I'll keep exercising because it makes me feel good. I am a size 8 or sometimes a size 6 (UK size says) and each time, he is too thin.

I've had enough. The media should encourage activity, healthy eating, etc., and should not continue to count on us, "Real Women Have Curves." What is the difference between words and say that "real women size 0?" I'm not that curve that I make the wrong woman? Are

Gah. I am very excited. And the word "anorexic" is also now freely used. We are all anorexic, if you eat a piece of fruit instead of a cheeseburger for a snack. Only 11 of 100,000 people in the UK to develop anorexia nervosa each year. Mental illness is not only a desire to be healthy or lose weight.

Anyway, sorry for the rant. Thoughts?

9 comments:

Zvaechka said...

Totally agree with u - UK size 18 or 20, are overweight, not curly!
Some people just do not want to admit they have weight problems and the need to exercise or follow a healthy diet rather than blame others because they are too thin.

Incidentally, this attitude is particularly prevalent in countries with a large number of obese people. In my country, girls whose size is larger than the United Kingdom 10 (or 42 euros) will be as fat

Rosiepos... said...

Ok. It does not bother me less angry. I'm just like you, I love to be healthy and natural'm UK size 6-8.

I totally agree x

Selin said...

Yes. Agreement

Jenner said...

It's a good point that you have, should the media promote a healthy lifestyle. some villages of the healthy and natural size is thinner than others, some bigger. and the right of the original is to deliver the word anorexia on too tight. havnt here in Australia, I met a real problem, but I've never seen a look through fashion magazines, etc., and not see so much TV, perhaps it is the dass But I hate the fact that Australia is now the fattest nation on the world, we must do something to change that! Sorry Ive been on my own rant lol. My only recommendation is to follow the UU healthy life and be who you are proud of it. People will recognize that confidence in you, but not associated with loss of appetite.

Paperback Writer said...

yep.
its so stupid.
People assume that people who care are skinnybitches.
Curves a small waist and big butt, and so, lol. but I have a few pounds to lose. Therefore, I do not think that chubby curves.
They also know what I hate when they say fatasses curves. Mandate.
I agree with the last paragraph

mindy said...

I'm 38 and I remember when I was thin models from around the world, had to be at a size 2 to 4 At this time, it was found eating disorders .. But the eye is curved, so that note, if our history, ideal body type, a woman has the chance, the smallest of the four corners and back again .. at a time when women were in very small size as .. attractive to another opportunity for a stout woman to have children was both desirable and hot .. times when you look at the girls in the United States become a weight .. .. Curves in the 80s when I was in high school girls as they were mocked and ridiculed .. Be yourself, I too would be good for many reasons, as I feel fine and look good, and I do not like what they think ..

Sophia said...

I agree with some points. I think the reason the other side tries to feel comfortable with people their own weight if you are thin or overweight. "
I see that the media image that compels us, because I see many different types of organisms in the media, although the area (both thin and curvy) and I see this as a good thing, because there are many more than Skinny Models . I think because we are so visible, the weak seem that we are forced to switch to the image when in reality, the models are still rarely accepted.
That is, I think the word "anorexic" happens to win. You need a serious condition to be considered anorexic, not just naturally thin.
I do not think your weight unnatractive boys at all! Ultimately it is personal preference and the health of individuals. While you are healthy, that's what counts! People have not heard it said: "Men do not like it, because something is bullshit. I knowmany men who want it or not, the special attention to your partner's weight!

So you have it. I hope that helps!

zephora norling said...

Oyez, Oyez! There is nothing wrong too thin, as if it were a stage, which has become every woman envious of thin data achieved so that they are trying for all the thin women who suffer from it to determine eating disorder!

Absolute nonsense, everyone has the body they want, jeez.
;)

Bexxxx said...

I'm only 14, but I am small, as it is called (as I am), small and thin. In the past I've never heard of my size or whatever to say, but some people that I began to have anorexia or bulimia, you have gone on to think that I can help you. "I am very aware of himself so thin I am.

It should be worried, some not.

Post a Comment